NIGHT MOVES BOB SEGER IN THE BACKSEAT OF MY 60 CHEVY

 



I was a little too tall, could have used a few pounds', begint Bob Seger te zingen, 'tight pants points hardly reknown. 

She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes. 

Points of her own setting way up high. Way up firm and high.

I used her and she used me and neither one cared.

Working on the night moves. 

Trying to lose the awkward teenage blues.

Mmm, and it was summertime,. Mmm sweet summertime, summertime.

Ik stel me zo voor dat Bob Seger dit nummer schreef. Misschien achter de piano. Net zo lang tot hij er tevreden over was en de tekst klopte. En dan naar de studio. Ik luisterde met mijn airpods en dan hoor je hoe goed het geproduceerd is. De piano, de chick singers en de fantastische stem van Bob. Als ik 'sochtends opsta luister ik naar Nightmoves met dopjes in mijn oren. Het nummer stuwt voort alsof je in een Amerikaanse Chevy zit.



In the backseat of my sixty Chevy.

I woke last night to the sound of the thunder. 

How far off I  sat and wondered. 

Started humming a song from ninety sixty two.  

Ain't it funny how the night moves. 

When you just don't seem to have as much to lose.  Strange how the night moves. With autumn closing in. 

Altijd met koptelefoon luisteren anders mis je 3/4

Perfect.

Ik ga een foto van Missy en mij maken op een treinrails. Klassiek.


The Allman Brothers




Reacties